Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Attitude


A little boy went into a drug store, reached for a soda Carton and ask
him for a phone call.

Shop-owner replied sweetly this is no STD, but you can  do one call.
The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation:

The boy asked, "Lady, Can you give me the job of  cutting Your lawn?
The Woman replied, "I already have someone to cut my Lawn."

Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price of the person Who cuts
your  Lawn now." replied boy.

The woman responded that she was very satisfied with  the person who
was presently cutting her lawn.

The little boy found more perseverance and offered,  "Lady, I'll even
sweep your curb and your sidewalk, so on Sunday you will have the
prettiest lawn  in all of North-Palm beach, Florida."

Again the woman answered in the negative.

With a smile on his face, the little boy replaced the receiver. The
Store-owner, who was listening to all this, walked  over to the boy
and
Said," Son... I like your attitude; I like that  positive spirit and
would like to offer you a job." The little boy replied, "No  Thanks, I
was just  checking my performance with the job I already have. I am
the one who is  working for that lady, I was talking to!"

Your ALTITUDE is decided by your ATTITUDE...

"Problem is just the distance between Expectation and Reality....
          So either expect less or Accept the Reality or.................
Expect a Lot and turn into Reality............... "

No comments: